A lot has been put on hold over the last few months, but Advanced Prosthodontics doesn’t want your dental work to fall under that. Like other essential business that have stayed open throughout the COVID 19 pandemic, Advanced Prosthodontics is continuing to serve Bethlehem, PA residents for their dental needs.
It’s no secret that putting off dental work can worsen dental problems. Combining preventative at home care along with routine check-ups can help prevent issues. When cavities, gingivitis pockets and damage occur, it is more important than ever to get in to see a dentist.
Don’t Put It Off
Problems and costs of postponing dental work:
● A cavity can turn into the need for a root canal. Root canals are not always covered by insurance, and often cost close to $1000 to repair.
● Gingivitis can progress to deeper pockets. Bone loss in the jaw can occur, which will necessitate reconstruction.
● Painful damage will affect the way you chew. This can disrupt your nutrition intake as well as put strain on the side you are favoring.
Services We Offer
If you are experiencing an urgent dental problem, don’t put it off any longer. We offer prosthodontics, dentures, preventative procedures and implant services in the hopes of giving you a better quality of life.
Prosthodontics: For damage or restoration, we offer porcelain veneers, fixed bridges, crowns and caps.
Dentures: With personalized fabrication and an onsite laboratory, you could have a new set of dentures in a month.
Procedures: To keep small problems from becoming big, keep up with your preventative procedures. We offer cleanings, restorations, cosmetic dentistry, TMJ treatment and appliances for sleep apnea.
Dental Implants: Whether you need a single tooth replaced, several or a full arch replacement is needed, we offer implant services to meet your situation.
Identifying Dental Emergencies
If you are experiencing the symptoms of a dental emergency it is more important than ever to come in for an appointment.
Things that qualify as a dental emergency:
● Knocked out or avulsed tooth: for a completely knocked out tooth it is important to get the tooth to the dentist within the hour.
● Broken tooth: A tooth may break due to trauma or clenching. Breaks descending below the gum line require dental care as soon as possible.
● Lost filling: As there is now a hole in the tooth, nerve exposure may cause intense pain when a filling falls out. It should be refilled quickly to alleviate pain and prevent further decay.
Don’t put off your dental care any longer. Call Advanced Prosthodontics for an appointment (610) 865-4222 today.